Our Firm originally started in Texas, then we branched out to Arizona too.
Welcome to our firm! Mark Wesbrooks the managing attorney of the Wesbrooks Law Firm, Texas started his career right here in Austin, Texas in 1991. As he furthered his career as a Board Certified attorney, he began to build his business and knowledge of law based on the same principals that had given him the ability excel in both Texas and Arizona. Since that time, Mr. Wesbrooks has build our firm to what it is today and without his continual persistence as a trial lawyer and furthering his education our firm wouldn’t be where it is now.
Managing Attorney Mark Wesbrooks Credentials:
- Board Certified
- Board Certified by the American Board of Certification
- Certified in Creditors Rights Laws
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Licensed to practice in all types of courts in Texas and Arizona
- Licensed in the United States District Courts, Northern District of Texas, District of Arizona
- Able to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, Ninth as well as the Fifth Circuit Courts
Although Mark Wesbrooks has a complete team that works alongside of him on a daily basis, its good to know that you are in great hands with our firm and its members. Mr. Wesbrooks is knowledgeable and has experience in these fields of law in Texas:
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Asset Protection
- Estate Planning
When it’s time to find an attorney for your case or bankruptcy filing, contact our firm and we’ll do our best to serve your needs the first time.Mark Wesbrooks the managing attorney of the Wesbrooks Law Firm, Texas started his career right here in Austin, Texas in 1991. Our firm is Board Certified & eager to help!